- Plan site structure – categories, tags, custom post types (CPT).
- Plan future content – pages, posts and more.
- Control content flow – new entries, content to fix.
- Track all content – by type, by status and more.
- Customize the template for specific needs.
What’s in the “Box”?
The Notion WPCM template is designed as a dashboard with four areas:
- Do Area – for all the content entries that need your attention.
The Do Area views are filtered to show only unpublished entries and published entries that are signed to be fixed. The Do Area has two built-in views:
- Flow Board – the default view
- View Area – various filters to view your content entries.
The View Area includes 10 built-in views for Published entries (the default view), Active entries (similar to the Do Area), Deleted entries, All entries, and a table view for each type of content – Pages, Posts, Portfolio, CPT, Categories, Tags.
- Info Area – for quick information about your site you want to keep handy.
- Master DB – a toggle block with the master table filtered to show nothing (empty view).
It is recommended to work with the linked databases in the Do Area and the View Area. You might want to turn this inline table into a database page.
The Notion WPCM template is ready for your content:
- Content Properties – for basic meta-data.
- Content Templates – for systematic creation of content:
- New Page \ Post
- New Category
- New Tag
- New CPT
By default, all views are sorted by Last Edited descending.
The template includes some demo records to start with. You can delete the demo content.
Customize the Template
Notion WPCM template defaults address most of the common requirements of content people, including SEO.
Like any Notion template, the Notion WPCM is completely flexible and can be customized for any need.
- In each area you can add views filtered and sorted according to the needs and content characteristics of the site.
- You can add or remove parameters (columns) in the master table.
- You can create relations with other tables such as a task table or a project table.
- You can add more sites and channels using a list column or supporting table.
Buy → Duplicate → Use
After purchasing the template, you will a link to the template page where you can duplicate it to your workspace and start working.
ℹ As this is a digital product that gives you instant access to the template, this product is non-refundable. The responsibility is on you to ensure you are comfortable with using Notion.